Tuesday, January 20, 2009

C'mon everyone! Even Barack Obama has a blog!

Where is everyone???

You can start "talking" and have some fun! This is not writing class...

Here are some questions to get you started:
  • What about Canada surprises you?
  • Do you like living in Hamilton? Why or why not? 
  • My favourite...

When he became president, Barack Obama created a blog where all Americans can post comments.

Here is the link to the White House website...
http://www.whitehouse.gov/

1 comment:

  1. OOPs! I totally forgot about the blog! I am excited about the reading circles starting this week. I am busy reading the 5 novels that my group will be able to choose from. I think it will be really fun. I hope you are studying hard for your grammar test on the present perfect on Tuesday!:)
    I have had 2 lovely long walks this weekend because the weather has been so balmy ( warm). It will be a shock when the very cold temperatures come back.
    See you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.